Tuesday, November 3, 2015

{week 41}


Hello friends and Family, 


     What a crazy week!  So for those of you who don't follow my photo sharing, I was 
emergency transferred out of the Tongan Stake because of an Elder who wasn't able to 
come to our mission because he wasn't able to get his visa in time.  So I took his place 
in the Bennion West Stake.  I was pretty bummed to be leaving the Tongan Stake but
I still love Taylorsville so it's all good!

     If you lost count, I am now on my 9th companion and 5th area in 10 months!  Haha
It's really crazy how everything has happened.  My guess is that I will be staying 
here in the Bennion West Stake for a good little while...At least I hope.  I've been
here for about 5 days now and I am loving it so far.  My companion is Elder Jones
from Alabama.  He has been out about 16 months.  He is a great missionary and we knew
each other from my old mission.  We were actually supposed to be companions in Midvale
until my transfer got switched back in May.  So a few things happened and we eventually 
got to be companions.  

     This week I had the opportunity to go back to Grantsville with Elder Brumbaugh 
for a baptism we had out there when we were companions.  It was great to spend some 
time with him and go back out to Granstville to see old friends.  I miss it so much.
I hope and  pray I get to serve there again before the end of my mission!  Life is 
real good here but the work is kind of slow at the moment.  We're doing our best 
to pick it up and I'll let you guys know how it goes!  Oh and my birthday is coming 
up so I'll 
be in Taylorsville for that which I'm super pumped for.

     My new address is 5565 South 3580 West Taylorsville, Utah 84123 so feel free to send some letters and packages :)

     Love you Guys!

     Elder Bowler


No comments:

Post a Comment