Monday, October 19, 2015

{week 38, 9 months}

Good morning friends and family. 

Not too much happened this week except a really good zone 
conference we had with our mission president
and his wife. The main focus of the conference was about obedience to
the white handbook and preach my gospel. Some of the Utah missions
have been known to be disobedient so my mission presidents goal was to
resolve that before our mission was known for that. It was a really
good meeting and they both talked about how us as missionaries are
basically gods mouthpiece in reaching these people out here
who are being prepared for us and the only way we can do that is if we
let Heavenly Father work through us. It really motivated me to be as
obedient as I can and put in that effort. In other news, some other
pretty funny stuff happened this week... At church on Sunday, this
older lady came up to me and grabbed my cheeks and was like "Wow you
have the cutest face ever. I love your dimples and a young lady
someday is gonna be very lucky to have you. You're
gonna have such cute kids." I didn't really know what to say... It was pretty
weird hahaha. My comp looked at me after and was like what the heck
just happened... Well not too much to write this week but we still have 3
on date investigators and 8 preparing for baptism. The work here in
Tooele county is just crazy. Our zone is the highest baptizing zone in
the mission. Hard work pays off! I love the weekly emails and the
pictures. Oh and the pics are from a project we did as a mission to
describe our relationship with Christ in 3 words
or a 3 word phrase describing Christ. You guys are great. If you have any
questions about anything, just shoot me an email! I'd love to hear from you (:

love
you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment