Tuesday, February 24, 2015

{Week 5}

This week has been a pretty good! Getting my ipod and ihome with efy music and stuff has been great!! Music is a big thing for me to feel the spirit and it keeps me busy rather than listening to my comps piano music all day... haha. So, on wednesday of last week, we had a special training meeting for two of our zones. It was pretty good and then afterwards, my mission president came up to me and asked me if i could meet with him. I said yes and then we went into one of the rooms at the church building. We sat down and he asked me about how i had been doing with my new companion and how i am dealing with everything. I told him i wasnt really doing well and i was feeling pretty down most of the time. He told me he has a lot of faith in me and he thinks i am a really good missionary. The reason he put me with Elder Barnes is because he said i can help him out in a lot of ways and he can help me out as well.It was great to hear President Moffat say that to me. It doesnt mean i really love him but i can understand somewhat of why he had to make the change.  Saturday was a great day! I got my first baptism and i was actually able to perform the baptism. His name is bryce and he is 9 years old. We have 2 people on date to be baptized on the 14th of march and one of them wants me to baptize them too! One is a 9 year old boy and the other is an 8 year old girl. The boy and i get along great! He loves sports and him and his brother think im so cool because im good at soccer and basketball haha.  Church on sunday was was great! I was really able to feel the spirit and get to know a lot of people from the wards. I get along with most the people in the wards which is great! We are still getting fed dinners every night which is great! I havent had one bad dinner yet! (fingers crossed). haha. On monday, we had exchanges with another companionship in our district. That was awesome because I was with elder Jones and me and him get along great! It was a great day! I get along with everyone in our district great! Pretty good week over all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment