Monday, January 11, 2016

{transfers}

So for the first time in my whole mission, I am staying with my
companion for another 6 weeks! I'm not getting transferred! Elder Ball
and I will also be staying in our area so no packing! Yessssss. I'm
pretty excited about it. Me and my comp get along real well and we're
just starting to pick up the work in the area so we're excited. Not
too much going on this week... We found a new less active member that
were working with to help bring back to church and she has a
non-member son that were hoping to start teaching so I'll keep you all
posted! The mission is really starting to fly by... Like I would
always say "im going home next December" when members would ask and
now I can say I go home this year in December and instead of them
saying that I have a while left; they say you're on the downhill now
elder bowler haha. It's crazy to think about. But I love my mission.
Those first 6 months were tough but ever since then, time has really
started flying by like crazy. I haven't regretted coming out on a
mission once. For all you youth that are deciding if a mission is for
you or not, I can promise you that it is for you. I'm not gonna lie to
you, it will be tough and you will be pushed to the limits sometimes
but you'll never be given more than you can handle and it will be the
time that you spiritually grow the most in your life. So if you're
thinking of a mission, do it (:
Well that's about it this week. I'll have more next week!

Elder Chase Bowler
Salt Lake City West Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment