Tuesday, June 9, 2015

{week 20, 5 months!}

Good morning ladies and gents, 

     Its your boi Elder Bowler coming to you live from Taylorsville, Utah. It's been a crazy good, busy, crazy week! So this week, a member in one of our wards came up to me and was like hey do you want some lights on your bike rims? And I was like Heck yeah!! So he ordered them and he put them on and it makes my bike look like it's from Tron! It looks so sick!! On Saturday morning, me and my comp and a non-member got the opportunity to play in a Ward 3 on 3 basketball tournament and we did great! We actually only lost 1 game which was the championship game but it was so much fun! I still only sit on the 3 point line and just knock down 3 pointers and my companion plays on the inside so we're a good combo! We have so much fun together. He is actually a lot cooler than I thought he would be... Hahaha. We are really having trouble to find people this week but the last few days have been pretty great because people are just like appearing out of nowhere telling us they want to be taught and stuff which is quite a coincidence because as of Monday, we are no longer putting new people on date for this mission and instead it will go to the new mission whichever one we are in. I still don't have any new news on where I will be going but I will know on the 17th! I can't believe it is already June! I hit my 5 month mark on Sunday. Time really does fly by when you're working hard and having fun. I'm doing great and having fun! Not too many cool stories this week but it was still an awesome week. I'm very thankful for all the love and support from friends and family. You guys are the best! Oh I almost forgot... One thing that is pretty cool is that we have mission Olympics today and we will be playing soccer, basketball, football, and a bunch of other fun games as a whole mission and we won't be doing missionary work at all today. Just having fun and playing games! But anyways, gotta run! Love you guys! Stay classy San Diego 

No comments:

Post a Comment